Do you want to offer a promotion such as "Buy 2, get 3", "10% on everything today" or "15% on pet food" to your customers? To do this, you can create an offer in enforePOS.
In this How-To, we will show you how to create a promotion with a 10% discount on all sales items in a sales category.
- You have already created sales items
- From the POS menu, select Sales > Promotions.
⮕ The overview Offers opens.
- Tap on in the upper right corner. ⮕ The window for creating an offer opens.
In the step Target, select the target for which the offer will be used:
Sales Item: the discount is applied to a specific sales item.
Sales Category: the discount is applied to all sales items in a sales category.
Sales Item with Tag: the discount is applied to all sales items with a specific tag.
Basket: the discount is applied to the entire basket.
In our example, we select Sales Category.
In the step Type, select which type of discount you want to offer.
In our example, we select Defined % Discount on Price.
In the step Configuration, enter the following information:
Name: name your offer.
Sales Category: select which sales category the offer is valid for.
Discount: indicate here which discount percentage you are offering.
Automatically Apply: enable this if you want the discount to apply automatically.
Availability: specify here from when to when the offer is valid.
Tap on [+ Limitation] if you want to limit the offer. ⮕ The window Conditions opens.
Select which limitations you want to apply to this offer.
Sales Channels: the offer is only valid for certain sales channels.
Customers: the offer is only valid for selected customers or customer groups.
Tags: the promotion is only applicable for defined tags.
Custom Redeem Times: the promotion is only valid for a defined period of time.
- Tap on [Confirm]. ⮕ The Coupon Limitations section and the corresponding fields have been added.
- Insert the corresponding information into the newly added fields.
- Tap on [Next].⮕ The step Media is shown. Here you have the option to add images, a short description and a description.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ The offer has been created and the Edit Offer window opens.
- Tap [Activate] (or [Schedule], if the promotion period is in the future) to activate or save the offer.
If you don't want to activate or schedule the offer, you can save it as a draft by tapping [Save Draft].⮕ The offer has been saved. If you now add a sales item to which the offer applies to the basket in the cash register, the corresponding discount will be deducted automatically.