Do you want to offer a promotion such as "Buy 2, get 3", "10% on everything today" or "15% on pet food" to your customers? To do this, you can easily create an offer in enforePOS.
In this How-To, we will show you how to create a promotion with a 10% discount on all sales items in a sales category.
- You have already created sales items
- From the POS menu, select Sales > Promotions.
⮕ The overview Offers opens.
- Tap on in the upper right corner. ⮕ The window for creating an offer opens.
- In the step Target, select the target for which the offer will be used:
Sales Item: The discount is applied to a specific sales item.
Sales Category: The discount is applied to all sales items in a sales category.
Sales Item with Tag: The discount is applied to all sales items with a specific tag.
Basket: The discount is applied to the entire basket.
In our example, we select Sales Category.
- In the step Type, select which type of discount you want to offer.
In our example, we select Defined % Discount on Price.
- In the step Configuration, enter the following information:
Name: Name your offer.
Sales Category: Select which sales category the offer is valid for.
Offer Result Discount: Indicate here which discount percentage you are offering.
Automatically Apply: Enable this if you want the discount to apply automatically.
Availability: Specify here from when to when the offer is valid.
- Tap [+ Limitation] if you want to limit the offer.
⮕ The window Conditions opens.
- Select which limitations you want to apply to this offer.
Sales Channels: The offer is only valid for certain sales channels.
Customers: The offer is only valid for selected customers or customer groups.
Tags: The promotion is only applicable for defined tags.
Custom Redeem Times: The promotion is only valid for a defined period of time.
- Tap on [Confirm]. ⮕ The Restrictions section and the corresponding fields have been added.
- Insert the corresponding information into the newly added fields.
- Tap on [Next].
⮕ The step Media is shown. Here you have the option to add images, a short description and a description.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ The offer has been created and the window Edit Offer opens.
- Tap [Activate] (or [Schedule], if the promotion period is in the future) to activate or save the offer.
- If you don't want to activate or schedule the offer, you can save it as a draft by tapping [Save Draft].
⮕ The offer has been saved. If you now add a sales item to which the offer applies to the shopping cart in the cash register, the corresponding discount will be deducted automatically.