In order for your customers to be able to book services, such as hairdresser appointments, in advance, you must first create services in enforePOS.
Here we will show you how to create a personal service with different variants and options, step by step, using an example of a hairdressing service.
- You have staff members who can perform the service
Create a Personal Service with Variants
You can create a personal service with variants only from the menu Sales > Sales Items > Sales Item with Variants. In the Reservations > Services menu you can only create personal services without variants.
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Tap on [+] in the upper right corner.
- Select Sales Item with Variants because you want to create a personal service with variants.
Learn how to create a personal service without variants here.
⮕ The Define Type of Sales Item window opens.
- Tap on the Personal Service option.
⮕ The window for creating a personal service opens.
- Enter the following information in the Identity step:
- Name: Give a name to the service.
- ID: Optionally you can assign a short ID here.
- Location: In this field, select at which POS locations you would like to offer this service.
- Description: In the lowest field Enter personal service description you can optionally add a short text about this service.
- Tap on [Next].
- In the Availability step, specify the following:
- Duration: Enter the service duration here.
- Price: Set the price of the service here.
- Sales Category: Select here the sales category to which you want to assign this service.
- Sales Channels: Choose here through which sales channels you offer this service.
- Available for sales: Check this option if this service is available for sales.
- Tap on [Next].
- In the Staff step, select which staff members can provide this service.
If you haven't created any staff members as resources yet, you can skip this step and link them afterwards. You can find out how to do this here.
- Confirm your selection with [Create].
⮕ You have successfully created a personal service.