If you first created Build to Orders and later set up assembly locations in enforePOS, you can then specify which Build To Order sales item should be prepared at which assembly location.
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Switch to the Build To Order tab.
- Select the sales item you want to link to an assembly location.
⮕ The sales item details overview opens.
- Tap in the upper right corner to go to the assembly location setting.
⮕ The Edit Identity window opens.
- Tap [+ Assembly Locations] to add an assembly location to this sales item.
⮕ An additional field is added to the Edit Identity window.
- Tap Assembly Locations.
⮕ The selection menu opens. Assembly locations that have already been created are listed here.
- From the drop-down menu, select the assembly locations where the Build To Order sales item will be assembled.
⮕ The selected assembly locations are transferred to the Assembly Locations field.
- Confirm your selection with [Confirm].
⮕ You have successfully added the desired assembly locations to your Build to Order sales item. You can see the linked assembly locations directly in the header of your sales item details overview.
If you have created price variants of your Build To Order sales item, you will need to tap on each price variant to access the assembly location setting.
⮕ The Edit Price Variant window opens. In this window you can add an assembly location. To do this, follow steps 6 to 8.