Did you already create a coupon which you now want to issue to your customers? In enforePOS you can issue the desired coupon to your customers in just a few steps and thus make them happy.
In this How-To you will learn how to issue the coupon either via a link sent by SMS, as an email or as a printout.
- You have already created a coupon
- Open the Cash register view from the POS menu via Sales > Register.
- On the bottom right of the checkout screen, tap on . ⮕ The selection menu opens.
- Select to access to already created coupons. ⮕ The window Available Coupons opens. All coupons that have already been created are displayed here.
- Select the coupon you want to issue to your customer.
- Tap on [Issue Coupons]. ⮕ The window Distribute Coupons opens.
- Select how you want to distribute the coupon.
Choose Mobile Phone if your customer wants to receive the coupon as an SMS.
Select Email if your customer wants to receive the coupon by email.
Choose Printout if your customer wants to receive the coupon as a printout.
For the options Mobile Phone and Email, you must enter either the phone number or email address of your customer in the next window.
In our example, we will send the coupon by email. ⮕ The window Email opens.
- Enter the email address of your customer here.
- Tap [Confirm] to confirm the email address.
- Tap [Complete] to confirm your choice.
A coupon sent by email looks like this:
You can find out here how to proceed if a customer wants to redeem a coupon.