You would like to display your Gastro business in your cash register with a floor plan and thus make your staff members' daily work easier? In this How-To you will learn where you can create, edit and import floor plans from other devices in enforePOS.
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Settings.
- Tap on the Floor plan tab.
- The currently selected floor plan set is displayed under Active Set.
- Under Floor Plan Sets, all floor plan sets that have already been created are displayed.
Create Floor Plan
- To create a new floor plan set, tap on [+ Add room plan set].
- To enter the name of the floor plan set, type directly into the Enter name of the Floor Plan Set field.
- Confirm your input with . You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in the How-To Create Floor Plan.
Edit Floor Plan
- Tap on the floor plan set that you want to edit.The window with the settings for the floor plan set opens.
- Edit the floor plan, e.g. add or delete tables, or delete the entire floor plan set.
- To save your changes, tap on [Save Set].
- Tap on [Cancel] if you do not want to make any changes.
⮕ The window with the settings of the floor plan set closes.
You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in the How-To Create Floor Plan.
Import Floor Plan
If you work with several cash registers in your Business Account, you can import already created floor plan sets from another cash register.
- Tap on .The Import Floor Plan Sets window opens.
- In step 1 Devices, select the cash register from which you want to import the floor plan set.
- In step 2 Floor Plan Sets, select the floor plan set you want to import.
- Tap on [Import].
⮕ The Import Floor Plan Sets window closes.
⮕ The imported floor plan set is listed in the Floor Plan Sets section.
- Tap on under Active Set to select the floor plan set.
You can find detailed step-by-step instructions in the How-To Import Floor Plan.