In enforePOS, you can define settings for your sales channels. In this How-To, we'll give you an overview of the tabs in the sales channels. You'll also learn how to rename a sales channel and set the sales form.
Settings in the Sales Channel
You can find the settings for your sales channels in the POS menu under Sales > Sales channels. In the left column, you will find all the POS locations you created in enforePOS as sales channels as well as your online sales channels.
In this view, you can access settings for different areas. You can find out which settings are available in the individual tabs in the following How-Tos:
- Sales Channel - General Tab
- Sales Channel - Sales Tab
- Sales Channel - Returns Tab
- Sales Channel - Offers Tab
- Sales Channels - Notifications Tab
- Sales Channel - Sales Items Tab
If you offer Delivery and Pickup as sales types on your sales channel, you will find the Delivery and Pickup tabs with the respective settings under Order Management > Order Settings. You will find out how to define your sales types for each sales channel in this How-To.
In the Order Management > Order Settings view, you will find settings for the Delivery, Pickup and Fulfillment areas. You can find out which settings are available in the individual tabs in the following How-Tos:
Rename Sales Channel and Define Sales Types
Do you want to rename your sales channel or define the sales types on this sales channel? Proceed as follows:
- On the left, select the sales channel for which you want to make the settings.
- Tap on at the top right. ⮕The Edit Sales Channel window opens.
- In the top field, rename your sales channel.
- In the Sales Types area, specify which sales types you offer on this sales channel.
- To save your details, tap on at the top right. ⮕ The changes were applied successfully.