In enforePOS, you have the possibility to create purchase orders. You will learn how to do that in this How-To.
- You have defined the sending methods for business documents in the Purchasing overview in the Inventory Settings
To create a purchase order, proceed as follows:
- In the POS menu, open Inventory > Purchasing.
- Select the Active overview.
You can create purchase orders in the two overviews Drafts and Active.
- Tap on and then on Purchase Order. ⮕ The Create Purchase Order window opens.
- Tap on [Select Supplier] to select a supplier.
You can also create a new supplier by entering the name of the supplier and then tapping [Create New Supplier].
- Enter the order date.
The order date appears in the written purchase order that enforePOS sends to the supplier.
- Select the staff member that is responsible for the purchase order and confirm with .
⮕ The Purchase Order window opens.
- Select the invoice address.
You can also create a new invoice address by tapping on [+ Add Invoice Address].
- Select the delivery address.
- Set the payment terms you want to offer your supplier in the purchase offer.
You can also define your own payment terms by tapping on[+ Add Custom payment term].
- Enter the order date and confirm with
- Tap on [+ Add Line Item] and enter the name of the sales item you want to add.
- Tap on the sales item in the product list. ⮕ You have added the sales item to the purchase order.
- Tap the item in the list of added items and tap or to change the quantity.
- Tap on [Add] to confirm your entries.
- Tap on [Create Purchase Order].
⮕ You have created a purchase order. The purchase order is now active. You can view active purchase orders in the Active overview.