In this How-To, you will learn how to print a pro forma invoice in enforePOS, e.g. if your customer wants to know the current amount of his invoice. You can print pro forma invoices as often as you like. They are only an overview and not a request for payment.
- You have assigned a receipt printer to your enfore device
You can only print pro forma invoices for active orders, i.e. orders that have not been checked out. Once you have checked out an order, you can no longer print a pro forma invoice.
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Register.
- If you want to create a pro forma invoice for an active order, tap on the Order Switcher to load the order into the basket, if the order is not already in the basket.
- Select the active order.
- In the cash register, swipe from right to left on the amount.
⮕ The function menu opens.
- Tap on .⮕ The What should be printed out? window opens.
- Tap on Pro Forma Invoice.