If you work with several cash registers in your Business Account, you can import already created floor plan sets from another cash register. To import a floor plan set, proceed as follows:
- Open the cash register settings in the POS menu via Sales > Sales Settings.
- Switch to Floor Plan.
- Tap on next to the Floor Plan Sets area. ⮕ The Import Floor Plan Sets window opens.
- In the Devices step, select the cash register from which you want to import the floor plan set.
All cash registers in which floor plan sets have already been created are displayed.
- In the Floor Plan Sets step, select the set you want to import.
- Tap on [Import]. ⮕ The Import Floor Plan Sets window closes. You have successfully imported the floor plan set.