With enforePOS you can add a logo to be displayed on invoices and receipts. It is best to use enforePOS for Mac or enforePOS for PC so that you can upload the logo that is stored on your computer.
To make sure that the logo looks good on your receipt, use a logo in black and white or shades of gray.
Open Business Account > Business Info in the POS menu.
The Business Info window opens.
- Tap on the placeholder next to your company name. The Edit window opens.
- Tap to search for the company logo on your computer.
- Open the image file with the company logo. The image is displayed in the left column.
- Tap the image.The image is also displayed in the right column.
- Tap to confirm your selection. enforePOS displays your company logo next to the company name.
- When you print a receipt, the logo is displayed at the top of the receipt.
If you want to delete the logo again, swipe the image from right to left and tap .