Customers can participate in loyalty programs where, for example, if they purchase a certain number of a sales item, they receive a specified sales item free of charge.
Learn how to create a sales item-based loyalty program in this how-to.
- You have already created sales items
- From the POS menu, select Sales > Promotions.
- Open the Loyalty Programs overview and tap on . The window for creating a loyalty program opens.
In the Target step, select how the loyalty program should be triggered.
Sales Item: purchase of a certain number of a sales item
Sales Category: purchase of a certain number of sales items or a certain value of goods of a sales category
Basket: number of sales items in the basket or its total amount
In this example, we decide to use Sales Item.⮕ The Create Loyalty Reward step opens.
Choose the reward for the loyalty program.
Product Voucher: can be used for a specific sales item.
Category Voucher : can be used for any sales item in a specific sales category.
Cash Voucher: will be added to the price of the basket.
Special Coupon: applies without restrictions and is not linked to other specifications.
In this example, we decide to use Product Voucher.⮕ The Type step opens.
Choose how customers can earn the selected reward.
In our example, customers collect points every time they purchase a certain sales item and receive a bonus once they have purchased a certain number of this item.⮕ The Configuration step opens.
Enter the required information in the appropriate fields.
Name: give a name to the loyalty program.
Loyalty TargetSales Item: specify which sales item the customer must purchase to receive the reward.
Reward ConditionsRequired units: set how much sales item must be purchased in order to receive the reward.
Free product: choose which sales item the customer will receive as a reward.
Free units: set how many units of the free sales item the customer will receive as a reward.
Expires: specify how long the customer can redeem the reward.
Active from: set when the loyalty program starts.
Expires: set when the loyalty program expires.
- Tap on [+ Limitation] if you want to limit the loyalty program to specific sales channels or tags.
- Select the desired limitations.
- Tap on [Confirm]. ⮕ The Coupon limitations area and the corresponding fields have been added.
- Tap on the field Sales Channels or the field Tags.
⮕ The respective selection menu opens.
- Select the sales channels or tags to which you want the loyalty program to apply.
- Tap on [Next]. ⮕ The Media step opens.
- Optionally add pictures and a description.
To add images, tap on .
- Tap on [Complete].⮕ The window Edit Loyalty Program opens.
- Check if you have entered all the information correctly.
- Tap [Activate] (or [Schedule] if the action period is in the future).
Alternatively, you can save the loyalty program as a draft. ⮕ The loyalty program is saved and activated.
Create a copy of a loyalty program
Loyalty programs that have been created can be used as a template for other loyalty programs. To create a new loyalty program by copying an existing loyalty program, proceed as follows:
- Tap on the loyalty program you want to copy. ⮕ The Edit loyalty program window opens.
- Tap on Create copy. ⮕ A copy of the loyalty program has been created.
- Now you can edit the details to fit your new loyalty program. To do this, tap on the corresponding fields.
- Tap on Activate to activate your new loyalty program.The loyalty program has been activated.