You can create and sell different types of vouchers in enforePOS. The different voucher types in enforePOS are:
- Gift Card: Applies to the total shopping cart amount.
- Gift Card: With the option of pre-printed Gift Cards.
- Category Voucher: Applies to any sales item in a specific Sales category.
- Sales item Voucher: Applies to a specific Sales item.
Information on Sales item Vouchers is not relevant for Switzerland.
In the example, we will create two gifts cards. The first voucher is newly created, and the other voucher is copied and customized afterwards.
Proceed as follows:
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Tap on [+] and choose Sales Item.
- In the Type of Sales Item window, tap Voucher. ⮕ The Create Sales Voucher window opens.
- In the first step, Type, tap on [Gift Card].
- In the step Identity, enter the Gift Card’s key data such as Name, Article number and EAN.
You must at least give a name to the sales voucher in order to create it.
- Choose here if you would like to use pre-printed vouchers for the creation of individual vouchers.
- Click on [Next].
- In the Sales step, enter the general conditions for the voucher.
With framework conditions you define the sales value of the voucher, which tax rate should be attributed to the voucher, whether discounts may be applied at the time of sale and in which sales channels the voucher may be redeemed.
You can also create an individual Gift Card by leaving the amount open at the time of sale so that you can use the voucher as you wish.
- In the Tax field, select between the different voucher types for tax purposes:
- Multi-purpose voucher, i.e. the tax for a multi-purpose voucher becomes relevant only at the time of redemption and is charged at the appropriate tax rate.
- Single-purpose voucher, standard tax, to which the standard tax rate is already applied at the time of issue,
- Single-purpose voucher, reduced tax, which is also subject to the reduced tax rate at the time of issuance,
- Single-purpose voucher for agricultural products, which is already subject to the agricultural sales items tax rate at the time of issuance, and
- Single-purpose voucher for Forestry sales items, which is also already charged with the tax rate for forestry sales items at the time of issuance.
- Tap on [Next].
- In the Availability step, enter in which form the voucher is available.
Specify the form of sale (Over the Counter, Pickup, Delivery), then define through which sales channels the voucher should be sold and finally, whether the voucher should be available for sale.
- To save your details about the Gift Card, tap on [Create]. ⮕ The newly created voucher is listed in the Voucher tab.
Once the voucher has been sold, the customer will receive the voucher either printed, by email or SMS, depending on the type of voucher they have requested.
Duplicate Gift Card
You can duplicate an already created voucher, e.g. if you want to sell the same voucher with a different value.
Proceed as follows:
- Swipe from right to left on the right edge of the voucher to open the function menu.
- Tap to copy the coupon.
- Adjust your details as described in points 4-8 to modify the voucher.
- All new vouchers are displayed in the Voucher tab.