With enforePOS, your guests have the possibility to pay separately. In a larger order from several guests, you can easily create a separate invoice for each guest.
Use Split Settlement Function
To use the Split Settlement function in enforePOS, you have 3 options:
Open Split Settlement via the Cash Register
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Register.
- Take your guests' order.
- Swipe from right to left on to display the checkout menu.
- Tap on .
⮕ The window Split Settlement opens.
Open Split Settlement via the Order SwitcherIf you want to split an already recorded order into several split settlements, you can call up the order via the order switcher:
- Tap on in the cash register.
⮕ The Active Orders view opens.
- Switch to the Settlements overview.
- Tap on .⮕ The New Settlement window opens.
- Tap on Split Settlement. ⮕ The Select Order window opens.
- Select the order that you want to divide into several split settlements. ⮕ The Split Settlement window opens.
- Tap on in the cash register.
Open Split Settlement via the Floor Plan
- Activate the symbol in the floor plan.
- Select the table at which the guests want to pay separately.⮕ The Split Settlement window opens.
Divide an Order into Split Settlements
- In the Split Settlement window, tap on the items your guest wants to pay for in the left column.
enforePOS numbers the partial invoices of an order (#1, #2, #3 etc.). This helps you to distinguish between the different split settlements.
You can then perform the following actions in the following view:
1 - You can view the selected line items of the split settlement in the right column.
2 - Tap on [+ Customer] to select a customer from your database or add a new customer.
3 - Tap on  if you want to create the partial accounts for the other guests first.
⮕ When you have created further split settlements, the icon changes from to . By tapping on you can retrieve already paid as well as unbilled split settlements for this order.
4 - Tap on [Remove All] if you want to remove all selected items.
5 - For example, if you want to scan a barcode on a customer card or a coupon in order to apply it to the split settlement, tap on .
6 - If you want to apply a promotion such as a discount to the split settlement, tap on .
7 - Tap on [Pay] when you have added all the desired items to the split settlement.
⮕ The Select Payment Methods window opens. You can now collect your split settlement. If your order contains additional items, the Split Settlement window will open again and you can create your next split settlement.
8 – Tap on [Take everything] if the customer wants to pay the rest of the total amount in the last split settlement.
⮕ All remaining items are transferred to the right column.
Remove Line Items from a Split Settlement
- To remove a line item from a split settlement, swipe from right to left on the item and tap on .
Split Multiple Items into Multiple Split Settlements
If an item in your order is booked several times, but should be paid for separately by different guests, you can split this item. In the example, Flat White was ordered 2 times. One of the guests wants to pay for one of the 2 Flat Whites:
- Swipe left on the item and tap on .
⮕ The Choose Quantity window opens.
- In the Quantity field, tap on and to change the quantity. By default, the number 1 is selected.
- To confirm the quantity, tap on .
Print out the proforma receipt
If a guest wants to know the current amount of their invoice, you can print a proforma receipt:
- Create a split settlement as described above in this How-To.
- Tap on [Print].
⮕ The proforma receipt is printed.