The receipt roll of your enforeDasher is used up and your next customer is waiting for his receipt? In just a few steps, we'll show you how to change your receipt roll so that your enforeDasher meets your customer's request and prints the receipt.
- You use the Dasher receipt roll with thermal paper, which is specially adjusted to the printing unit in the enforeDasher. You can get these from us in the enfore shop. Alternatively, you can also use the Epson receipt rolls. However, you must unroll the Epson receipt rolls halfway, otherwise they will not fit into the receipt roll compartment.
To change the receipt roll, proceed as follows:
- Move the slider next to the customer display all the way down. ⮕ The receipt roll compartment opens.
- Completely open the receipt roll compartment.
- Take out the used up receipt roll.
- Remove the paper from the new receipt roll.
- Put the new receipt roll in the compartment.
- Pull out a piece of Printer paper far enough so that you can see it when you close the lid.
- Close the lid by placing it back and pressing it against the enforeDasher until the lid clicks into place.
⮕ You have inserted the Dasher receipt roll correctly when you hear a short Printer sound and the Printer moves the paper out a little.⮕ You have successfully changed the Dasher receipt roll.