In this How-To, you will learn how to add more room plans to your floor plan set, how to import room plans from other devices into your floor plan set and how to edit or delete a room plan.
- You have already created a floor plan set
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Settings.
- Tap on Floor Plan.
- Tap on the floor plan set you want to edit.⮕ The window for editing the floor plan set opens.
Add Floor Plan
- Tap on [+ Room] to add a new floor plan. If you have multiple rooms, you can switch between the corresponding floor plans using the associated tabs.
Import Floor Plan
- You work with several enforePOS devices at your POS location
- You have created a floor plan set on another enforePOS device
- Tap on to import floor plan sets or individual floor plans.⮕ The Import Floor Plans window opens.
- In the Devices step, all devices on which sets are created are listed. Select the device from which you want to import a floor plan.
- In the Floor Plan Sets step, select the floor plan layout.
- In the Floor Plans step, tap on the floor plan you want to import.
⮕ The selected floor plan has been imported and appears as a tab in the top bar.
Edit Floor Plan
- Switch to the tab of the floor plan you want to edit.
- Tap on . ⮕ The Edit Floor Plan window opens.
For more information, see Create Floor Plan.
- Tap on [Change] to save the changes.
Delete Floor Plan
- Switch to the tab of the floor plan you want to delete.
- Tap on .
- Tap on [Yes] to confirm the deletion of the floor plan. ⮕ You have successfully deleted the floor plan.