In enforePOS, you can choose whether to print a receipt or a formal invoice during the payment process. You can also send an invoice in A4 format by email or SMS, or print it out on a printer in your network.
You can find out which receipt types are available in enforePOS in the FAQ What receipt types can be issued in enforePOS?
In order to print entertainment expense receipts in your Sales cash register, you must first activate the Take Away option under Sales > Sales Settings > General overview and then activate the Take Away option in the Dining Options area of the This Device overview.
In enforePOS, you can also print every receipt at a later time. To do this, simply open the invoice in the cash register:
- Swipe from right to left on the amount in the cash register view to display the function menu.
- Tap on to access the sales history.
⮕ The Sales History window opens.
Alternatively, you can access the invoice in the POS menu or by using the QR code from the invoice. We will explain how to do that here.
- To show the function menu, swipe from right to left on the invoice for which you want to print the receipt.
- Tap on .
⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Select the type of receipt the customer wants.
- Tap on the Printout option for the receipt. Optionally, this field can also contain the name of the receipt printer.
- Confirm with [Complete].
⮕ The cash register receipt or invoice is printed out.
Entertainment Expense Receipt
- Tap on Entertainment Expense Receipt to receive an entertainment expense receipt.
- If your customer would like to receive the entertainment expense receipt by email, enter your customer's email address in the Email field.
If your customer wants to receive the entertainment expense receipt via printout, tap on the Printout option.
- Confirm with [Complete].
⮕ Your customer receives the entertainment expense receipt in the way they requested.
You do not need to specify an invoice recipient for an entertainment expense receipt. If you want to print an entertainment expense receipt including an invoice recipient, select both options: Invoice Address and Entertainment Expense Receipt.
A printed entertainment expense receipt looks like this: An invoice with an entertainment expense receipt sent by email looks like this:
- Tap on Invoice Address if your customer wants to receive a formal invoice.
⮕ The Create Invoice Address window opens.
- Enter the relevant contact information for the invoice recipient.
- Confirm with .
- Additionally, enter your customer's email address in the Email field if your customer would like to receive the invoice by email.
⮕ The formal invoice will be sent to your customer by email.
A formal invoice sent by email looks like this: