In this How-To you will learn how to make a cash payment in enforePOS.
Do you want to check out orders quickly without issuing a receipt? Then first deactivate the option A receipt must be issued. We explain how to do this in the Deactivate Receipt Output section.
- You have created sales items
Pay Order in Cash
- In the cash register, tap on the sales items you want to add to the order.
- To check out the order, tap in the upper right corner.
⮕ The Select Payment Method window opens.
- In the Cash section, select the amount of money the customer pays with.
If the customer pays the appropriate amount, select the amount and then proceed to step 8.
If the customer gives you another amount that is already listed, select the amount and then proceed to step 6.
If the customer gives you a different amount that is not listed, tap [Amount]. ⮕ The Amount Given window opens.
- Enter the amount.
- Tap on [Confirm].
- If your customer wants to leave you a tip, you can easily record the change as a tip in enforePOS. Optionally, enter an amount in the [Tip] field, or tap to record the change as a tip. You can learn more about this in the How-To Record Change as a Tip.
- Tap on [Next].
⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Optionally select how your customer wants to receive their receipt.
- Tap on [Complete].
⮕ You have successfully completed the payment process.
Deactivate Receipt Output
Your customer doesn't want a receipt? To check out quickly without having to issue a receipt during busy periods, follow these steps:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Settings.
- In the General tab, deactivate the A Receipt must be issued option.
⮕ You have successfully deactivated the mandatory receipt output.
You can still issue receipts to your customers even if the A Receipt must be issued option is deactivated. Deactivating the option only allows you to complete orders even without issuing a receipt.
If you want the receipt output to be mandatory again, you can reactivate this option at any time.