Your customer doesn't want a receipt? To ensure that you can check out quickly without printing a receipt during busy periods, follow these steps:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Settings.
- In the General tab, deactivate the option A Receipt must be issued.
⮕ You have successfully deactivated the mandatory receipt output.
You can still issue receipts to your customers even if the A Receipt must be issued option is deactivated. Deactivating the option only allows you to complete orders even without a receipt output.
If you want the receipt output to be mandatory again, you can reactivate this option at any time.
Once you have made the above settings, you can check out orders in just a few steps:
- To check out the order, tap the check mark in the upper right corner.
⮕ The Select Payment Method window opens.
- Select here the payment method of the customer. For more information on the different payment methods, see the How-To Overview - Cashing and Billing.
In our example, the customer pays in cash.
If your customer wants to leave you a tip, you can easily book the change as a tip in enforePOS. You can find out how to do this in the How-To "Keep the change!" - Book Change as a Tip.
- Once you have selected the customer's payment method, tap [Next].
⮕ The Receipt window opens. Since you have deactivated the mandatory receipt output, the Printout option is not preselected here.
- Optionally select the desired receipt output here.
If your customer does not want to have a receipt, tap [Complete].
⮕ You have successfully completed the payment process without issuing a receipt.