In this How-To you will learn how to use the barcode or the article identification number (EAN) to quickly create an inventory sales item. enforePOS accesses databases on the Internet and downloads the sales item information.
If you work with dynamic cash register layouts, enter a sales category for the sales items right away and it will be displayed in your cash register immediately.
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Tap in the upper right corner on .
- If you want to enter the number manually, tap on the Add Barcode input field.
- Enter the number and tap on .
If you use a barcode scanner, you don't have to enter anything in the window. Simply scan the barcode of the sales item. You will find compatible barcode scanners in our enfore shop. You will learn here how to connect a barcode scanner to an enfore device.⮕ In both cases, the information on the sales item is loaded and the window with the sales item information opens.
- Tap on to edit the name. ⮕ The Edit identity window opens.
- Enter the following data:
- Brand: enter the brand name for your sales item here.
- Manufacturer: enter the manufacturer name for your sales item here.
- Item number: enter the item number of the sales item.
All other fields are already filled in automatically.
- Tap on [Confirm] to save the changes.
- To enter a price, tap in the Price input field in the sales item information window.
- Tap on [Create Sales Item] to save the sales item in your cash register. In the Info tab, you will find the sales item descriptions available on the Internet.
- Tap in the input fields Short description and Description to change the description. You can find what are the additional information that you can enter for a sales item in the How-To Create Sales Items without options/variants.