You can create customer lists in order to better assign, sort and find your customers. In a few steps you can create discount promotions for customer groups, e.g. staff member discount or a special promotion for regular customers. Read here step by step how to create customer groups in enforePOS.
Create list and add people to a list
- In the POS menu, open Customers > + Add List.⮕ The Name of List window opens.
- Enter the name of the list.
- Tap on [Confirm].
- Tap on [+ Add Customer], to assign your customers/staff members to a list.
- In the drop-down menu, select the customers you want to add to the list.
In the selection menu, only persons who you have been created as customers in enforePOS are listed.
- Enter the staff member's name in the input field, to add your staff members to a client group. Once there is a match, you will be shown the matching staff member search results in the drop-down menu to choose from. ⮕ The new customer list, e.g. staff member, is displayed in the POS menu under Custom lists as soon as it is added.
- If you want to add new staff members to the client list, tap on the list name in the POS menu.
Delete persons from customer list
For example, if you want to delete a staff member from the staff customer list, do the following.
- In the POS menu, open Customers > Customer list name.
- Swipe from right to left on the customer you want to remove from the list.
- Tap in the function menu.
⮕ The customer is deleted from the list immediately and without question.