Are you in the process of setting up your device, have you decided to use this device as a Cash Register and want to manage cash at this Cash Register? In this How-To, you will learn how to activate Cash Management at the checkout during the initial setup of your device so that your cash balances are correctly recorded.
There are different ways to manage cash in enforePOS. If you do not manage your cash at the Cash Register, but your employees manage cash in their own Cash Containers, you activate this function in the profile of the respective Staff member. We explain how it works here.
- You have created a Business Account
- You have activated the checkout function on your device
- You want to manage cash on your device
- In the Device Setup window, select Cash Drawer if you are managing cash on this device.
- Click on [Next]. ⮕ The configuration of your Cash Register is complete.
- Tap on [Complete].
⮕ enforePOS switches to the Cash Register view.
- Now start your business day and manage your cash on this device.
If you have not yet created any Sales Items, you can create your Sales Items now.
You can make a cash deposit so that you have change in your Cash Register.