You usually set the network settings right after turning on your Dasher for the first time. However, if you want to change your network connection afterwards, e.g. from Wi-Fi to Ethernet connection, proceed as follows:
- Open the POS menu and tap Logout.
⮕ The Log in window is displayed.
- Tap on to close the window.
- Tap on .
⮕ The Device settings window opens.
- Connect your enfore device with an Ethernet cable.
- Tap on Cable in the left column.
⮕ The Ethernet settings were automatically detected and inserted into the fields.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Turn off Wi-Fi.
⮕ The network settings have been changed.
- To close the Device Settings window, tap on .
- Tap on to log back in to your business account.