With enforePOS you can customize the payment amount according to your customers' wishes. In addition to the option of splitting an invoice amount into split settlements, your customers can also settle an order via several partial payments.
- You have one or more sales items in your basket
To split the invoice amount and collect it in partial amounts, proceed as follows:
- Tap on in the upper right corner of the cash register view. ⮕ The Select Payment Method window opens.
- Tap on the open amount. ⮕ The Partial Payment window opens.
- You have three options for splitting the invoice amount:
1 - If you want to enter a certain amount, tap on Partial Amount.
2 - If you want to collect half, a third or a quarter of the invoice amount, tap on the field with the corresponding divisor (2, 3 or 4).
3 - If you want to enter a different divisor, tap on Custom and enter the divisor.
- If you tapped on Custom, the Custom window appears where you enter how the amount should be divided.
Enter the divisor and tap on [Confirm]. ⮕ The desired partial amount is now displayed.
- Tap on in the upper right corner.
⮕ The Select Payment Method window opens again.
- Select the appropriate payment method. ⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Choose how your customer would like to receive the receipt.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ The receipt is created.
Already with the first partial payment an invoice is issued for the total invoice amount.
After the first partial payment, you will be asked if you want to make another partial payment.
There are two options here:
Another partial paymentIf you want to make another partial payment, tap on [Yes].
⮕ The payment dialog opens again.
For each partial payment, a payment receipt for the paid amount is issued.
No further partial paymentIf you do not want to make another partial payment, tap on [No].
⮕ The invoice is moved to the Sales History and assigned the status Pay Later. The outstanding balance is displayed in red.