If several staff members are working on your enfore device at the same time, a quick change of the logged-in user is very convenient. If all staff members create a PIN for themselves, they can use it to quickly switch between logged-in users. Learn how your staff members can set their own PIN in this How-To.
Note that the staff member PIN is not the same as the staff member password. You can only use the PIN if you have previously logged into enforePOS with your email address or username and password.
- Tap your username in the POS menu under My Account. ⮕ The My Account window opens.
- Switch to the My Profile overview.
- Tap on [Set Pin]. ⮕ The Change Pin window opens.
- To set your staff member PIN, enter your login password.
- Now enter your desired PIN.
- Repeat your desired PIN.
- Confirm your entry by tapping . ⮕ You have successfully set your staff member PIN.
If you want to lock your screen because you are no longer working on your enforeDasher, enforeComet or enforeDonner, enable the lock screen by tapping in the cash register.
You can access the cash register view in the POS menu via Sales > Cash register.
- Tap in the bottom right corner of the cash register screen. Alternatively, you can enable the screen lock in the POS menu.
To do this, tap Lock Screen.
Log in with PIN
- If the lock screen is active in enforePOS, tap on the name of an active user.
⮕ The Select Staff Member window opens. All logged in staff members are displayed.
- If you are already logged in, tap on your name that appears in the Logged in tab.
If you had logged out before, switch to the All Users tab.
Tap on your name in the All users tab. ⮕ The PIN request window opens.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Tap on[Confirm].