Your customers can pay their purchase in enforePOS with their customer account. In order to do so, your customers must charge their account. The account balance can be charged, paid out or blocked at any time.
- The buyer is already created as a customer in enforePOS
Charge account balance
- In the POS menu, open Customers > All customers.
- Tap on a Customer⮕ The Customer Profile: account tab opens.
- Go to the tab Account.
- Tap directly into the Account Balance area or on . ⮕ The Charge Account window opens.
- Select the amount.
- Tap on [Next]. ⮕ The Select Payment Methods window opens.
- Select the Payment Methods, e.g. cash, card payment or bank transfer.
If the payment methods bank transfer is selected, it is necessary to create a business account connection first.
- Tap on [Next]. ⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Specify how the receipt should be issued and finally, tap on [Complete].
⮕ The new account balance is displayed in the overview on the right margin of a customer.
Pay out account balance of a customer
You have the possibility to pay out the already deposited credit to your customers.
- Tap on . ⮕ The Account payment window opens.
- Select the Account Pay out option.
- Tap on [Next]. Depending on the option you are choosing, the window Cash Refund, Existing Gift Card or New Gift Card opens.
- If you chose the option Cash refund, tap on [Next] in the Cash Refund window.
- If you chose the option Existing Gift Card, enter or scan the barcode of the existing gift card.
- If you chose the option New Gift Card, select a gift card already existing, however without pre-defined sales price.
- Decide in the Receipt window how the receipt should be given. Then tap on [Complete].
Release customer's account balance for invoice payment
You can allow your customers to pay later for purchases and link this to the customer account.
- Activate the option Eligible for Pay Later payments. The available credit line is equal to the amount of the account balance.
- If you want to change the credit limit, tap on or on the field Available Credit Line. The Set credit limit window opens.⮕ The Edit credit limit window closes.
- Enter the amount.
- Tap on [Confirm].
Lock account balance of the customer
You also have the possibility to lock the credit of a customer account.
- Open the customer's profile.
- Activate the Lock credit option. The account balance is now displayed in gray instead of green, which means that the customer can no longer pay with the customer account.