In enforePOS, with the Pay Later option, you can quickly check out an order without having to assign it to a customer. After checkout, you can then transfer the invoice to enforePOS according to the Payment Methods.
- You have activated the Pay Later payment option
- You have set a payment limit
Check Out Invoice without Customer Information
- Select the sales items.
- To checkout the order, tap on in the basket. ⮕ The Select Payment Method window opens.
- Select the Pay Later payment method. ⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Select how the receipt should be issued. To continue without customer details, tap on Printout.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ You have successfully checked out the order with later payment.
Pay Invoice without Customer Details and Mark as Paid in Sales History
Your customer wants to pay his invoice? The invoice must be opened and paid in sales history to be marked as paid. Proceed as follows:
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales History.
- Tap on the invoice to open the invoice details.
⮕The Invoice window opens.
- Tap on .
⮕ The selection menu opens.
- Select [ Pay Invoice].
⮕The Select Payment Method window opens.
- Select the payment method desired by the customer. In our example, we select €50.00 in cash.
- Specify a tip (optional).
- Tap on [Next]. ⮕ The Receipt window opens.
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ The invoice has been paid successfully and is now listed in the Sales History as a cash payment.