If you work with reservations in enforePOS and offer personal services such as a perm for reservation, you must link that personal service to an employee as the service provider.
There are two possibilities for this link: You can either assign services to employees after the fact or enter employees after the fact for a service.
It doesn't matter if you put the employee first as a resource or the personal service.
Assigning services to employees retrospectively
If you have expanded your range of services or employees have acquired new qualifications, you can subsequently assign the services.
- Open Reservations > Resources in the POS menu.
- Select the employee you want to edit.
⮕ The employee profile opens.
- Switch to the Personal Services tab.
- Select the new service that the employee can provide.⮕ You have successfully assigned the personal service to the employee.
Assign employees to a service subsequently
Likewise, you can assign employees to a service if, for example, you have hired a new employee or employees have acquired new qualifications.
- In the POS menu, open Reservations > Services.
Alternatively, you can also access the services via Sales > Sales Items > Service tab.
- Select the service to which you want to assign an employee.
- Switch to the Employees tab.
- Select the employee you want to assign to this service.
⮕ You have successfully linked the service to the employee.