Keeping track of your staff members' hours and availability is important for managing the flow of your business. Learn here how to organize your staff members' time tracking in enforePOS with the help of a clear representation.
- Time tracking must be activated on the staff member profile
To activate time tracking, proceed as follows:
- In the POS menu, open Business Account > Staff Members.
- Select a staff member and switch to the Time tracking tab.
- Select the interval for time recording. ⮕ Time recording has been successfully activated.
Depending on which option you choose here, a staff member's time sheet will display the working time, number of shifts, average working time per shift, break time, number of breaks and average break duration either for each day, for a week, for two weeks or for a month. You can find the time sheet either via Business Account > Staff Member > (choose staff member) > overview Time Sheet > Current Time Sheet tab other by tipping on the staff member's name in the POS menu and then on the overview Time Sheets > Current Time Sheet tab.
To start your shift with time tracking, do the following:
- First, register at the cash register.
- Tap your name in the POS menu.
⮕ The My Account window opens.
- Tap the [Start Shift] button here.
- To close the window, tap .
Start / end break
- If you want to take a break, log back in to the cash register and open the My Account dialog. Tap or the [Pause] button in the upper right corner.
- To end the pause, log back in to the cash register and open the My Account dialog. Tap on in the upper right corner or on the [Next] button.
The My Shift overview provides a lot more information about your shift.
- In the Sales report tab, you can see the overview of your previous sales.
- The Sales tab shows your current sales per sales category.
- The Payment methods tab offers you an overview of all the money transactions you have made.
- The Transactions tab shows you all your billed orders in your current shift.
- To lock the screen, tap on in the upper right corner.
- To log out from the cash register, tap .
When you are ready to end your shift, log back in to the cash register and open the My Account dialog. Tap the [End shift] button. ⮕ Your working time recording for the current day is completed.
View work reports
After starting the next shift, you can view your work reports at any time. To do this, tap the Reports view in the bottom row.
You can print your reports or send them by email. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Tap on and select the desired feature.
- To select a report, tap the field in front of the desired report.
- Tap on to complete the action.