With enforeDonner, you can easily accept card payments from your customers. Your enforeDonner has an integrated card payment terminal. After the card payment function has been activated for your enforeDonner, you can make card payments directly on the enforeDonner.
The card payment process on the enforePayPad+ is identical to that of the enforeDonner. Therefore, only screenshots of the enforeDonner are shown in this How-To.
Information about the enforePayPad+ is not relevant for Switzerland.
- You have signed a contract with a payment provider of your choice
- Your card payment has been activated by the payment provider
- You have activated the card payment function on the enforeDonner
- The enforeDonner is connected to the internet
Making card payments on the enforeDonner
You can use the enforeDonner both for the independent settlement of orders and as a card payment terminal for one or more Cash Registers. If you want to use enfore Donner as a card payment terminal, lock the enfore Donner’s screen via Lock screen in the POS menu. This way, your enforeDonner can receive payments from other POS devices, and you can settle them directly.
You have completed an order, and now your customer wants to pay by card? Follow these steps:
- Start the payment process.
You can find more about the payment process in the How-To Overview - Checkout and Settling.
- In the Select Payment Method window, select Card Payment as the payment method under Other.
- Ask your customer to either place their card on the lighted contactless payment field or insert their card into the card slot.
- In the next step, the customer may be asked to enter his PIN. ⮕ The status of the payment transaction is displayed. In this example, the card payment has been Accepted. ⮕ You will then see in the window above that the payment was successful.
If you have deactivated the option Receipt must be issued in the Sales Sales Settings in the General tab, a timeout occurs after 30 seconds of the payment, regardless of whether it was successful or not. What does that mean for you? If you don't use your enforeDonner within 30 seconds after payment, the open window will close by itself. This is especially convenient when, for example, you are saying goodbye to your customer and want to save yourself the extra step.
However, if you have activated the option A receipt must be issued in the General tab of Sales Sales settings, no timeout will occur and the window will remain open until a receipt has been issued and you close the window.
- The window offers various receipt options:
- Your customer can have the receipt sent to them via SMS by tapping on Mobile Phone and entering their mobile phone number.
- Your customer can have their receipt printed out.
- Your customer can choose whether the receipt should be issued as an entertainment expense receipt.
- Your customer can scan the QR-Code with their smartphone and download the digital receipt.
- In this example, your customer would like to receive his receipt via SMS. To do this, tap on Mobile Phone. ⮕ The window for entering the mobile number opens.
- Enter your customer's mobile number here.
Make sure to enter the international area code.
- Confirm with .
- Tap on [Confirm] to send the receipt to your customer via SMS. ⮕ The invoice was sent to your customer via SMS. Your customer receives the following SMS with the link to the receipt:
- To continue working on the enforeDonner, simply tap one of the hidden buttons in the top left or right corner of the screen.
Lock the screen after each card payment
If you want to lock the screen automatically after each card payment, you can activate this in the settings for your enforeDonner. To do this, follow these steps:
You can only make this setting on your enforeDonner.
- In the POS menu, open Sales Sales Settings.
⮕ The Payment overview opens.
- Enable the Lock screen after payment option. ⮕ After each payment, the screen of your enforeDonner is automatically locked.