In this how-to, we'll show you how to set up an enforePOS device with a cash register function as a register.
- You have given a name to the cash register you want to replace and selected the type of cash register (Gastro/Sales) you want to use
Preconditions on the enforePOS device that you are replacing
Before replacing an enforePOS device with a cash register function with another one, make sure to carry out the following steps on the enforePOS device that will be replaced:
- Book a full cash withdrawal on the device you want to replace. We explain how this works in the how-to Cash transaction: cash withdrawal.
- Complete the business day on your old enforePOS device with cash register function. We explain how to do this in the how-to Start and close a business day.
- Remember the name of the old enforePOS device.
The name of the cash register must also be adopted, as this is a physical change of the cash register. Make sure that you know the name of the old enforePOS device with cash register function when you later carry out the new installation.
- Sign out of your old enforePOS device.
Connecting the new enforePOS device with cash register function
- Connect your new enforePOS device.
- Switch on your new enforePOS device.
⮕ The Log in window opens.
- Choose Email address.
- Enter your login data.
- Tap on [Login]. ⮕ The Setup window opens.
- Select the desired POS location. ⮕ The Setup window opens.
- Select Set up cash register.
- Select Replace existing device.
- Select the cash register that you want to replace.
- Optional: Tap on the POS location to choose which POS location this setting should apply to.
- Tap [Complete]. ⮕ Your enforePOS device with cash register function is configured and set up for use.
Replacing the enforePOS device with cash register function will affect the Z report, the invoice and order numbers, the TSE, the cash book, the DATEV export, etc.
- Overview of Cash Register Settings
- enforeDonner First Steps
- Create a new business account
- Add another enforePOS device as a cash register to your business account
- Set up an enforePOS Device with a Cash Register Function as a Cash Register in your Business Account
- Add another enforePOS device without cash register function to your business account
- Deactivate the cash register function on a POS device