In this How-To, we will show you how to add another enfore device with cash register function to an already existing enfore device with cash register function.
Note that a Mac or Windows client with cash register function is chargeable. By selecting the cash register function, you activate a business service at the same time. The Business Service is associated with a monthly fee of €29.99 including one year of TSE as well as client service and support.
Setup of an enforePOS device with cash register function
- Connect the new enforePOS device with cash register function.
- Start enforePOS on your enforePOS device.
⮕ Your enforePOS starts with the login window.
- Sign in with your login details.
- Tap on [Log in] to view the POS locations.
- Select the desired POS location.
- Tap on [Next] to start the setup of the cash register.
- Select Set up cash register.
- Tap on [Next].
- To add another cash register, tap As a new device.
- Tap on [Next] to open the settings.
- Select New settings.
- Tap on [Next] to set up the cash register.
- Follow these steps to set up your cash register:
- Enter a name for your new cash register.
- Set the cash register type (Sales or Gastro).
- Define the types of sales you offer (Over the Counter, Pickup, Delivery, or any combination).
- Tap on [Next] to open the cash management.
- If you do not want your new cash register to manage cash, tap No cash management.
If your new cash register has a cash drawer and should manage cash, tap Cash drawer.
In this example, we tap No cash management.
No cash management is selected if cash management is to be performed on the staff member and no cash management is to be performed on the device. This option is preferred in gastronomical establishments.
Cash drawer is selected if cash management is to be performed by several staff members and the cash drawer is connected to or used on the cash register. This option is preferred in sales and service operations.
- Tap on [Next].
- Tap on [Complete]. ⮕ Your enforePOS device with cash register function is configured and set up for use
- Overview of Cash Register Settings
- enforeDonner First Steps
- Create a new business account
- Set up an enforePOS Device with a Cash Register Function as a Cash Register in your Business Account
- Add another enforePOS device without cash register function to your business account
- Replacing an enforePOS device with a cash register function to your on your business account
- Deactivate the cash register function on an enforePOS device