As easily as you set up an enforePOS device with cash register function, you can decommission an enforePOS device with cash register function. Note, however, that after deactivating the cash register function, the enforePOS device cannot be used again as the original enforePOS device with cash register function.
The data saved on the enforePOS device before the cash register function is deactivated remains stored and can be viewed under Sales > Accounting.
- In the POS menu, open Business Account > Devices.
- Switch to the Device Management overview.
⮕ The enforePOS devices that are active at your POS location are displayed.
- To switch to the settings of the enforePOS device with cash register function, swipe over the device from right to left.
- Tap the icon . ⮕ The Decommission Register Device window opens.
The following action cannot be undone. An enforePOS device with Cash Register function that has been deactivated continues to operate as a device without Cash Register function, but cannot be reactivated as the original enforePOS device with Cash Register function.
When the Cash Register function is reactivated on this enforePOS device, a new cash register with a new cash register number is created. Z-reports start again with number 1.
- Tap [Yes]. ⮕ The enforePOS device with cash register function is decommissioned without further inquiry.
Replacing the enforePOS device with cash register function will affect the Z-report, the invoice and order numbers, the TSE, the cash ledger, the DATEV export, etc. You can find out what these effects are here.
- Overview - Cash Register Settings
- enforeDonner First Steps
- Create a New Business Account
- Add another enforePOS Device as a Cash Register to your Business Account
- Set up an enforePOS Device with Cash Register Function as a Cash Register in your Business Account
- Add another enforePOS device without Cash Register Function to your Business Account
- Replace an enforePOS device with Cash Register Function on your Business Account