In the Table Reservation module, you make all the settings for table reservations via your online presence.
Open Table Reservation Module
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Channels or Reservations > Reservation Channels.
- Select your online presence under Online Sales Channels or Online Reservation Channels.
If you haven't created the Table Reservation module yet, you can learn how to create it here.
- Switch to the Modules tab.
- Tap on the Table Reservation module.
Edit Module Name
You want to change the name of the table reservation tab in your online presence? To do this, follow these steps:
- To rename the Table Reservation module, tap on in the upper right corner.
- Enter the new name for the module in the yellow field.
- Tap on in the upper right corner to save the new name.
⮕ The module has been successfully renamed.
Edit Table Reservation Module
Make the following settings in the following tabs:
In the Basic tab, you make all the basic settings for your table reservations.
In the Required Contact Details field, select which contact details your customers must provide when making an online table reservation. You have the choice between Email only and Email and Phone.
If you want to confirm each incoming reservation manually, check the Reservation must be confirmed option.
Here you set the capacity for your table reservation. As the minimum capacity you set the minimum number of guests for the table reservation. The maximum capacity is the maximum number of guests for the table reservation.
In the Reservation Period you specify how far in the future a reservation can be. From at least a few minutes, to a few months at most. Choose from existing time settings, or specify a time period yourself.
In the Reservation Details, you specify if you want to allow special instructions. Activate the option Allow special instructions if you want to give your customers the option to add additional requests to their online table reservation.
In the Time interval section you define the time frame in which your customers can select reservations. A time grid of 30 minutes means that the beginning of a reservation is possible every half hour.
If your services are billed by time, you can specify here which duration your customer can select.
In the Table Services tab you make all the basic settings for your table services offered via this module. Here, you also add your table services so that they are offered on the online presence.
To add a table service to the module, proceed as follows:
- Tap [+ Choose Table Services that are offered via this module].⮕ The Choose Table Services that are offered via this module window opens.
- Select the table services you would like to offer for reservation.
- Confirm your selection with [Confirm Selected Items].
⮕ The table service has been added successfully.
- Online Presence - Shop Module
- Online Presence - Service Reservation Module
- Online Presence - Consultation Space Reservation Module
- Online Presence - Product Catalog Module / Create Product Catalog
- Online Presence - Homepage Module
- Online Presence - General Tab
- Online Presence - Profile Tab
- Online Presence - Delivery Tab
- Online Presence - Pickup Tab
- Online Presence - Modules Tab