You want to welcome the visitors of your online store with a well-arranged storefront and draw their attention directly to special sales categories and sales items?
You have the option to further customize your storefront, which gives the first impression of your online store.
In this How-To, we show you how to present the top categories, top sales items and product highlights of your online store on the storefront.
Use Shop Storefront
- Open Sales > Sales Channels.
- Select your online sales channel in the left pane.
- Tap on the Modules tab.
- Tap on the Shop module.
⮕ You are in the Basic tab of your Shop module.
- Activate the Use Shop Storefront function.
- Give a title to your shop storefront.
Set Top Categories, Top Sales Items and Tags for Highlighting
You can specify which top categories and top sales items should be displayed on your shop storefront.
With the order of your selection, you also determine the order in which the categories and sales items are displayed.
With the tag for highlighting, you can better showcase sales items that are tagged as highlight products on the home page. The only requirement is that you set the appropriate tags on the sales items. Proceed as follows:
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Select the sales item you want to tag.
- Switch to the Info tab.
- Tap on the Tags section.
- Add the desired tag.⮕ You have successfully added a tag to your sales item.