You would like to offer your customers appointments for consultation or shopping on sales items or services ("Click & Meet")? In enforePOS you can work with consultation services.
In the Consultation Space Reservation module, you will find a variety of settings to manage consultation space reservations.
Open Consultation Space Reservation Module
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Channels or Reservations > Reservation Channels.
- Select your online presence under Online Sales Channels or Online Reservation Channels.
If you haven't created the Consultation Space Reservation module yet, you can learn how to create it here.
- Switch to the Modules tab.
- Tap on the Consultation Space Reservation module.⮕ The window for the Consultation Space Reservation module opens.
Change the Name of the Module
You would like to change the name of the Consultation Space Reservation tab on your online presence?
- Tap on in the window for the Consultation Space Reservation module.⮕ The window for renaming the module opens.
- Tap in the field with the name and enter the name you want to give to your Consultation Space Reservation module.
- Tap on to save the new name.⮕ The module has been renamed successfully.
Settings in the Basic tab
In the Basic tab, you make all the basic settings for your consultation space reservations.
If you want to confirm every incoming reservation, activate the Reservation must be confirmed option in the Reservation Management section. If this option is enabled, incoming reservations will appear in Reservations > Inbox.
In the Capacity section, you define the capacity for your consultation space reservation. As a minimum capacity, you set the minimum number of customers for a consultation space reservation. The maximum capacity is the maximum number of customers for which a consultation space reservation is possible.
Time Period for Reservations
In the Time Period for Reservations section you define the time period in which your customers can select reservations. For example, a time period of 30 minutes means that the beginning of a reservation is possible every half hour.
In the Reservation Period section you specify how far in the future a reservation can be. This period can range from a minimum of a few minutes to a maximum of a few months. Choose from existing time periods or specify a time period yourself.
In the Reservation Details section, you specify if you want to allow special instructions. Enable this option to allow your customers to specify additional special requests when making an online reservation.
Settings in the Consultation Services Tab
In the Consultation Services tab, select the consultation services that you want to offer your customers for reservation online.
To add a consultation service, follow these steps:
- Tap on [+ Choose Consultation Services that are offered via this module].⮕ The Choose Consultation Services window opens.
- Select the consultation services to be offered for online reservation via this module.
- Confirm your selection with [Confirm Selected Items].
- Reservations - Create Consultation Service
- Reservations - Edit Consultation Service Properties
- Reservations - Create Consultation Spaces as Resources
- Reservations - Edit Consultation Space Properties
- Reservations - Online Reservation Channel - General Tab
- Online Presence - Profile Tab
- Reservations - Reservation Channels