With the sign generator you create individual signs with QR codes, which you can use for your shop window or as table displays. This way, you can let your customers know about your online presence, so that they can shop outside of your business hours. When your customers scan the QR code with their mobile devices, your online store, your online reservation page or your new product catalog opens.
You can open your sign generator in the browser via:
https://<Your enforePOS Online Domain>.enfore.de/home/signs
You can use the QR code for all modules you have created, such as
- Shop - Online Order Taking,
- Table Reservation,
- Service Reservation,
- Consultation Space Reservation,
- Product Catalog or
- Replace < Your enforePOS Online Domain > in the link above with your domain name.
- Open the page.
⮕ The sign generator window opens in the browser.
- Log in with your login data.
In this How-To, we show you how to create QR codes for your product catalog. The process for other modules, such as Homepage, Shop and the reservation modules, is the same.
Create QR Code for your Product Catalog
- You have created a product catalog on your online sales channel
To create a QR code for your product catalog, follow these steps:
- In the Configure sign area, select [Product Catalog] as the type of sign.
- Select the POS location for which you want to create a QR code.
The POS location can only be selected if you have created product catalogs for multiple POS locations.
- Choose in which size format you would like to create your sign or display.
- Optionally add a title for your sign or display in the Customize Sign section.
- Optionally enter a subtitle.
- Optionally write an informative sentence.
- Optionally edit the URL path.
- Tap on [Download PDF] when you are done with the configuration.
Alternatively, you can also generate the URL to the QR code or download it as a CSV file. Tap on QR code URL.⮕ You have successfully created your sign or display with QR code:
Ordering Process from a Table in a Restaurant
In the following, we describe the ordering process from a table in the restaurant.
- Scan the QR code.
⮕ You will be taken to the restaurant's shop page.
In the upper left corner, the table on which the order has been placed is displayed. In our example, this is table 1 (T1).
- Select a sales category.
- Select a sales item.
- Specify a special request if necessary.
- Tap on to change the quantity.
- Tap on [Add to Basket] to add the order to the basket.
- Tap on [Basket] to go to the shopping basket.
- Tap on to change the quantity.
- Tap on [Add Special Request / Note] if you want to add a special request or note to the order.
- Tap on [Remove] to remove the order from your basket.
- Tap on [Continue Shopping] to add more sales items to your order.
- Tap on [Proceed to Checkout] to complete the order.
- Enter your name.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap on [Proceed to Payment].
- Choose a payment method. In our example we choose the payment method At Pickup.
- Tap on [Use this payment method].
- Agree to the terms of service.
- Tap on [Change Payment Method] if you want to change the selected payment method afterwards.
- Tap on [Buy Now] to complete the order. ⮕ The order confirmation looks like this: