Do you want to adjust the prices of your sales items? With the "Bulk Edit Products" function, you can make changes to several sales items at the same time in enforePOS.
In this How-To, we will show you how to adjust the price of multiple sales items at once in just a few steps.
Adjust Price by Percentage
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Tap on [Bulk Edit Products] on the top left of the menu bar. ⮕ The Edit multiple products window opens. Filters for sales items name, resource type, tags, category and sales type help you to narrow down the list of displayed sales items.
- Select the sales items from the product list for which you want to adjust the price.
Either select the sales items individually and then tap on [Execute Action on selected items] or tap on [Execute on all] to apply the change to the entire list of displayed sales items.
⮕ The Choose action window opens.
- Tap on [Sales Price]. ⮕ The Change Sales Price window opens.
- First, choose for which sales channel you want to adjust the price.
- In the next field you can specify the type of change. In our example, we choose Decrease percentage.
- Tap on the Round to field.
- Select the desired rounding rule for the percentage price adjustment.
By selecting a rounding rule, you make sure that your sales items will not be assigned non-round prices after the price recalculation.
- Tap on the Percentage field.
- Set the percentage by which the prices for the selected sales items should be adjusted.
- Tap on Rounding Example Calculator to perform a sample rounding calculation.
- Try different amounts and rounding rules.
- Tap on [Execute Action] to complete the change.
The recalculation of prices for the selected sales items is now implemented in the background.
In the background, the adjustment for the selected sales items is implemented. This may take a few minutes depending on the number of selected sales items and the type of change. When the adjustment is complete, you will automatically receive a status email. Only one change can be made at a time. Only after the process has been completed, and you have received the status email, you can make the next adjustment.
Changes cannot be undone. A new run must then be initiated.
Increase or Decrease Price by a Fixed Amount
You want to increase or decrease the prices of selected sales items by a fixed amount? Follow the steps in the example above and select the Fixed increase amount or Fixed reduction amount option in the Change Sales Price window.
Adjust Price to a Fixed Amount
You want to set the prices of selected sales items to a fixed amount? Follow the steps in the example above and select the Fixed amount option in the Change Sales Price window.