Do you want to reward your customers? In enforePOS, you can easily create offers. When creating the offers, you can directly specify the timespan in which these promotions are to be applied. So you can plan all actions in advance and enforePOS takes care of the rest.
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Promotions.
- Open the Offers overview.
- Tap on [+] to create a new offer. ⮕ The window for creating an offer opens.
- In the Target step, select what you want the offer to apply to. In our example we choose Sales Category.
- Select the type of offer in the Type step.
You have the choice between price offers and discount offers.
In our example, customers should receive a 10% discount on sales items in a specific sales category. Therefore we choose Defined % Discount on Price.
- In the Configuration step, specify the following information:
Add name: Give your offer a name.
Sales Category: Select the sales category for which the offer should apply.
Discount: Enter the percentage discount to be deducted here.
Automatically apply: Enable this option if you want the discount to be deducted automatically.
Active from: Insert the start date here.
Expires: Insert the expiration date here.
- Enter the desired % value in the Discount field.
- Select the Automatically apply option so all customers can benefit from it every time they place an order.
- Set the start date and expiry date of the offer and tap [Next].
- In the Media step, tap [Complete].
- Tap on [Activate] to finish creating the offer.
- After the start time of your offer has been reached, it will automatically be applied to the newly created orders. The name and value of the offer is displayed on the order for the respective sales items.
As you can see in steps 4 and 5 in the guide above, the promotions in enforePOS offer a variety of possibilities.