You don't want to just remind your customers about their reservation, but additionally ask them to confirm their reservation? In enforePOS, this is possible without any problems. In this How-To, we'll show you how to do it.
You activate the request for a reservation confirmation in the reservation settings. Then, for each service, you can specify whether a request should take place or not.
- Open Reservations > Reservation Settings in the enforePOS menu.
- Switch to the Notifications tab.
- Activate the option Request for reconfirmation. ⮕ The request for reconfirmation is activated.
- Open in the enforePOS menu Reservations > Services.
- Tap on the service for which you want to activate the request for reconfirmation. ⮕ The overview of the selected service is displayed.
- Scroll down in the Availability tab.
- Activate Ask for a mandatory reconfirmation.
Intelligent time calculation for reservation confirmations
Your clients have 4 hours after receiving the request to confirm the reservation. Depending on the date for which the reservation is scheduled, the request for confirmation will be sent. For example, if your customer has reserved a table for dinner, they will receive the request the same day in the morning and then have 4 hours to confirm their reservation. After 4 hours the reservation will be automatically cancelled by the system.
|Reservation||Output time||Time span until confirmation|
|In the morning||The day before at noon||4 hours|
|At noon||The day before in the evening||4 hours|
|In the evening||The same day in the morning||4 hours|
If the customer does not confirm the reservation, it is automatically canceled and cannot be restored. In this case, a new reservation must be created.