You can create customer lists to access a customer group faster.
Read here, step by step, how you can create, activate and manage customer lists in enforePOS.
Create Customer Lists
- From the POS menu open Customers > Marketing.
- Tap on the Customer Lists overview.
- Tap on [+ Add List].
- Type the name of the new list in the Add list name field.
- Confirm the input with .⮕ The window for adding customers opens.
- Tap on [+ Add Customer].⮕ The selection list of customers opens.
- Tap on the customer you want to add to the list, or type the customer's name in the Enter name box.
Suitable entries are already displayed when you type them.⮕ The selected customer is added to the customer list.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add more customers to the customer list.
- To view the entire customer profile, tap on a customer in the created customer list. ⮕ You can see the customer's affiliation to the customer list in the Contact Details tab in the Customer Lists field.
- To return to your customer list, tap on .
- To remove a customer from the customer list, swipe from right to left on that customer and tap on .
- When you've added all the customers you want to the customer list, tap on . ⮕ The customer list is displayed in the overview customer lists.
Edit customer lists
- In the Customer Lists overview, tap on the customer list you want to edit.
Alternatively, you can access customer lists in the POS menu under Customers in the Custom Lists section. Here, you also have the possibility to create a new customer list.