With product lists, you can quickly compile individual sales items from different sales categories into one list. You can then use these for promotions as part of your marketing campaigns. In this How-To, we explain how to create product lists for marketing campaigns in enforePOS.
- In the POS menu, open Customer > Marketing.
- Switch to the Product Lists overview.
- Tap on [+ Create Product List].⮕ The Create Product List window opens.
- Enter the data.
- Tap on [Create List] to confirm your entries.⮕ The created product list is displayed in the overview.
- Swipe from right to left over the created product list.
- Tap on .⮕ The Product List window opens.
- Tap on [+ Add Product].
⮕ The selection list of sales items opens.
- Type the name of a sales item you want to add to the list.
As soon as you start typing, the list searches for the appropriate entries.
- Tap on the sales item. ⮕ The selected sales item is added to the product list.
- Repeat step 9 and 10 to add more sales items to the product list.
To move a sales item to another position in the list, tap and hold the icon . Now move the sales item to the new position.
- Tap on to return to the Product Lists overview.