With product lists, you can quickly compile individual sales items from different sales categories into one list. You can then easily use these for promotions as part of your marketing campaigns.
Read here step by step how to create product lists for marketing campaigns in enforePOS.
- In the POS menu, open Customers > Marketing.
- Tap on the Product Lists overview.
- Tap on [+ Create product list].
⮕ The Create Product List window opens.
- Enter the data.
- Confirm your entries with [Create List]. ⮕ The generated product list is displayed in the overview.
- Swipe from right to left over the created product list.
- Tap on . ⮕ The Product Lists window opens.
- Tap on [+ Add Product]. ⮕ The selection list of products opens.
- Type the name of the products you want to add to the list.
As soon as you start typing, the list searches for the appropriate entries.⮕ The selected sales item will be added to the product list.
- Repeat step 9 to add more sales items to the product list.
To move the order of individual products within the product list, tap and hold the icon . Now move the product to the new position with the icon pressed.