In enfore POS, you can create a marketing campaign under Customers > Marketing in which you present a previously created Promotion. In this how-to, you will learn how to quickly access your promotions without having to switch modules in the POS menu.
- You have already created offers, coupons or rewards in POS menu Sales > Promotions
- Open Customers > Marketing in the POS menu.
- Tap on the Promotions overview. ⮕ The Promotions window opens.
This window gives you an overview of your active promotions. Thereby, you have the information right at your fingertips when you create your marketing campaigns.
- Tap on the Offer tab. You can find all your active offers here.
- Tap on the desired offer. ⮕ The Edit Offer window opens.
In this window, you can create a copy of the offer for further use via the [Create copy] button. Use the [Archive] button to archive the created offer for later use as a template for a new offer.
- Tap on the Coupon tab. You can find your active coupons here.
- Tap on the desired coupon. ⮕ The Edit Coupon window opens.
In this window you can use the [Create Copy] button to create a copy of the coupon action for further use. Use the [Archive] button to archive the active coupon action for later use as a template for a new coupon.
- Tap on the Rewards tab. Here you can find your active rewards.
- Tap an action. ⮕ The Edit Loyalty Reward window opens.
In this window, you can use the [Create Copy] button to create a copy of the rewards promotion for further use. Use the [Archive] button to archive the active reward for later use as a template for a new loyalty reward.