You have already added a Receipt Printer to your enforePOS Business Account and now want to assign the Receipt Printer to your enforeDonner? With the Device Manager in enforePOS, you can quickly add new devices and assign them to multiple devices or Cash Registers.
- The Receipt Printer and the enforeDonner are at the same POS Location
- The Receipt Printer and the enforeDonner are connected to the same network
In order to add and use Epson Receipt Printers in enforePOS, you must register these Printers in your network. How to set up the Mobile Printer Epson TM-P80 or, for example, the Receipt Printer Epson TM-20II, is explained in the How-Tos: Setting up the Mobile Printer Epson TM-P80 and Starting up the Receipt Printer Epson TM-20II on the enforeComet.
With the Device Management you can either add the Receipt Printer to the Cash Register you are currently using or to another device in the Business Account. Depending on the case, follow these steps:
- If you are already using the Cash Register to which you want to add the Receipt Printer Business Account > Devices in the POS menu. ⮕ The settings view of the currently used Cash Register is shown.
If you are not currently using the enforeDonner to which you want to add the Receipt Printer, tap in the POS menu via Business Account > Devices > Device Manager on the respective enforeDonner to which you want to assign the receipt printer.
- Switch to Device Usage.
- Tap into the Receipt Printer field. ⮕ The Select Receipt Printer window opens. This window shows all printers available in the network as well as other printers that are connected to other devices.
- Tap on the device that you want to connect to enforePOS.
If it is a Wi-Fi printer, the following view appears: If you have already connected the printer you want to assign to the enforeDonner to another device such as the enforeComet, the following view appears: Also in this view, tap on the device that you want to connect to enforePOS.
⮕ The selection is immediately applied and the newly added Receipt Printer is displayed in the Printer view.