Have you assigned a Cash Container to one of your Staff members and want to undo this setting? In this How-To you will find out how this can be done in just a few steps.
There are different ways to manage cash in enforePOS. If you want to manage your cash centrally at a Cash Register and not in Cash Containers assigned to Staff members, deactivate this in the settings of your Cash Register. We explain how it works here.
- Your employees have their own accounts
- You have assigned Cash Containers to one or more Staff members.
- Open Business Account > Staff Members in the POS menu.
- Select the account of the Staff member for whom you want to change the settings.
⮕ The window of the selected Staff member opens.
- Switch to the Cash Container tab.
⮕ Here you can see whether the Staff member manages a Cash Container and, if so, which one.
- Tap on No Cash Management.
⮕The setting is applied immediately. The Staff member no longer manages their own Cash Container.