You want to add a variant to an already created sales item because you have noticed that a small portion of this sales item is often ordered? With the function Add Price Variant, this is easily possible. In this How-To, we'll show you how to do it.
- You have already created sales items without variants
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Select the sales items of which you want to create a price variant.
⮕ The window of the corresponding sales item opens.
- Tap on [Add Price Variant].
⮕ The Create Price Variant window opens.
- In the Identity step, assign a name for the variant.
Optionally, you can add an article ID and an assembly location.
- Tap on [Next].
- Set the price for the variant in the Pricing step.
- Tap on [Complete].
⮕ The window closes.
⮕ The variant is displayed on the sales item.
A maximum of 5 price variants can be edited after they have been created. More than 5 price variants are not displayed in the sales items settings.