You have created a sales item with variants and now want to link this sales item to already created features? In this How-To, you will find out how this works.
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Find the sales item to which you want to add features.
- Tap on the sales item. ⮕ The detailed view of the sales item opens.
- Switch to the Variants tab.
- Tap [+ Variant Definition].
- Find the feature you want to add.
If you haven't created the feature yet, you can also create a new feature here. We explain how it works here.
- Tap on the feature. ⮕ The Select Feature Value window opens.
- Select the values you want to use.
You can also add more values to the feature here.
- Tap on [Next]. ⮕ The feature has been added to the sales item.
- Optional: Repeat steps 5-9 to add more features.
- Now set the prices for the variants. You can find out how to do that here.