If you have created a sales item with variants, you still have to assign prices to the individual variants. In this How-To, we'll show you how to do it.
- You have created a sales item with variants
If you have created a sales item without variants, you cannot use the variants described here, but you can easily create a price variant. We'll explain how to do that here.
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Tap on the sales item with variants for which you want to create prices. ⮕ The sales item page opens.
- Tap on the Variants overview. ⮕ The left column displays the variants that have already been created.
- Tap on one of the variants to display the overview.
- Enter the price for the variant.
You specify the tax category together with the price. Tap the displayed tax categories in the Price field. In the following window, select the tax category that belongs to your sales item.
- Confirm with [Save variant].
- Repeat steps 5-8 for all variants.
⮕ The prices for all variants have been created.