In enforePOS, you have various options to creating sales items. It is important that you get an overview of the possible sales items types before you create a sales item. This prevents you from having to make any changes later on. You can find an overview of the different sales item types here.
In enforePOS, you can add a sales item in just a few steps. To do this, follow these steps:
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- To create a sales item, tap on [+].
- In the next step, choose what type of sales item you want to create.
⮕ The Define Type of Sales Item window opens.
Sales Item without variants
- Inventory: Inventory sales items are pre-made sales items that are not modified or prepared. You can find out how to create a sales item without variants here.
- Build To Order: A Build To Order sales item is a sales item such as entrees with side dishes that have been prepared after ordering. We show you here how to create a sales item without variants.
If you create a sales item without variants, you cannot add variants later. However, you can create price variants that differ from normal sales item variants. You can find out how to create price variants here.
- Personal service: You can find out how to create a personal service here.
- Voucher: You can find out how to create a voucher here.
- Escrow: We explain how to create an escrow here.
Sales Items with variants
- You can find out here how to create an inventory sales items such as a T-shirt in various sizes in enforePOS.
- To define a variant of a sales item, you have to create features. You can find out how to do this here.
- We explain to you here how to determine prices for your variants.
- You can find out here how you can also add created characteristics to other sales items.
- Build to Order
- You can find here out how to create a Build to Order sales item with variants such as an espresso in the variants double and single in enforePOS.
- You will discover here how to create sales items options such as different types of milk.
- You can find out here how to link created sales items options or option groups to other sales items.
- Personal Service
- You can find out here how to create a personal service with variants such as a haircut for different hair lengths.
- We explain here how to create an escrow with variants.
- Create a deposit and add it to a sales item
- Link Sales Items to Assembly Location
- Copy Sales Item
- Create Sales Categories
- Set Take Away Price
- Record Sales Items with Barcode or EAN.
- Remove Sales Items from Sale/Delete Sales Items