You offer a personal service, and you want to allow your customers to select additional options when booking the service? With enforePOS this is possible. To do so, you link the service to new or existing options and option groups. You will learn how to do that in this How-To.
- In the POS menu, open Sales > Sales Items.
- Switch to the Service tab.
- Choose your personal service.⮕ The personal service detail view opens.
- Switch to the Options tab.
- Tap on [+ Add Options].
- Enter the name you want to assign to the option.
If you have already created options or option groups, you can select them and link them to your personal service. If not, you can create them.
Add Existing OptionsTo add existing options, proceed as follows:
- Select the option from the list.
Add New OptionsTo create and add new options, proceed as follows:
- Tap on Create new Option or Option Group. ⮕ The Option or Option Group? selection menu appears.
- Select whether you want to create an option or an option group. In our example we create an option. ⮕ The Create Option window opens.
- Enter the following information in this window:
Option Unit: enter the option unit here.
Option Price: enter the price of the option here.
Purchase Price: enter the purchase price of the option here.
Allow Multiple: activate this option if you want to allow multiple selection of the option.
Description: optionally add a short description for the option.
- Tap on [Next].
- In the next step, add a source material if necessary.
- Tap on [Next].
- In the next window, specify whether the option should be added to an option group.
In our example, the head massage is not to be added to any option group.
- Tap on [Complete] to successfully create the option.