Would you like to print receipts for cash transactions, for example when you are paying a tip to your staff members from the Cash Register so that they can countersign it? In enforePOS, this is possible.
- You have connected a Receipt Printer to your Cash Register
If receipt printing is activated for cash transactions, the cash transaction can only be carried out if a receipt printer is connected.
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Accounting.
- Tap on next to the location. ⮕ A window opens with the name of your location.
- Swipe all the way down to get to the Print receipt for cash transactions option.
- Activate the Print Receipt for Cash Transactions option.
- Confirm with .
⮕ You have successfully activated the option. A receipt is now issued for each Cash Transaction.