Would you like to print receipts for Cash Transactions, for example when you are paying a tip to your employees from the Cash Register so that they can countersign it? This is very easy to do in enforePOS.
- You have connected a Receipt Printer to your Cash Register
|NOTE: If receipt printing is activated for cash transactions, the cash transaction can only be carried out if a Receipt Printer is connected.|
- From the POS menu, open Sales > Accounting.
- Tap next to the location.
⮕ A window with the name of your location opens.
- Swipe down to access the Print Cash Transaction Receipt option.
- Tap the switch to turn it on.
⮕ You have successfully activated the option. A receipt is now issued for each Cash Transaction.
The receipt looks like this, depending on the type of transaction: